We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Friday, January 28, 2022

Why not us?

 



Even while abiding in faith there is a wrestling.
A nagging question, a lack of understanding, a why that hangs heavy in my spirit.
Some days the answer is easier to contend with.
“God’s ways are higher than ours”
“His plan was different”
“He needed her.”
Other times that sadness of “Why not us? Why couldn’t she have been healed here?”
Sometimes this pain can be funneled into helping others. It can fuel my compassion and a listening ear. It can prompt me to reach out and hold the hand of someone needing to know they aren’t alone.
Yet some nights it’s lonely. It’s selfish and empty. It’s simply wishing that as I hold her monkey and cover up with her pink blankie, that her little body was laying in my arms instead. Her little 3 yr old frame, still so tiny. That sweet bald head with a few new hairs that tickled my lips when I kissed her. Those sweet squishy baby hands with the freckle on her ring finger. All those things I long for. Yet here I am, crying out to Jesus. Sharing my burdens and knowing he listens to my heart even when it speaks pain and sadness.
Always missing Millie 💗🦋
Blessings sweet friends…
︵‿︵‿à­¨☆à­§‿︵‿︵
☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
☆。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿à­¨☆à­§‿︵‿︵
💛🎗

No comments:

Post a Comment