We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Happy Birthday Joshua!

 


I remember “Prolife Sunday 1994” well. I arrived at the hospital 28 years ago today at 7 am. The doctor expected me to have a big 11 lb baby unless we induced 2 weeks early.

They placed the Pitocin drip at 9 am and the contractions were instant and extreme. At 10 am I called the doctor into my room saying I wanted to push. He laughed, told me it would be hours, and that he would be back later that day. I remember seeing him dressed in a tee shirt and jeans, standing across the room as he said that. A nurse came to check me, said, “She’s ready to push!” The doctor came to the bedside still in jeans, I pushed just a few times and he handed me a precious baby boy. Due to the rapid delivery his face had some bruising, but this mama was in love! The time was just after 10 am. Probably my shortest and most intense delivery, it’s hard to believe that was 28 years ago.
One of Joshua’s best friends was his baby sister Millie. He spent so much time with her during her illness. He played with her, rocked her, rubbed her legs on demand. He was always teaching her silly phrases. She brought out his fun side and together they made so many memories. I believe knowing Millie changed Joshua for the better. He knows how short and precious life is.
Happy Birthday Son! I am proud of the man you have grown up to be.
Blessings sweet friends…
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵
☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
☆。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵
💛🎗

No comments:

Post a Comment