We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Monday, January 31, 2022

Symbolic Butterflies

 


One of the symbolic things we have looked for during Millie’s illness and death is the butterfly.
It embraces a horrible dark time of being completely destroyed before God then uses the very painful thing that destroyed it to make something new and beautiful.
Just as the caterpillar is closed off from life in a chrysalis, just as his entire being is dissolved, just as he is slowly remade, in the same way God uses our pain to TRANSFORM us and make us more like him. We become something beautiful changed by the pain we have endured.
At the “Sister’s Soirée” yesterday I was given an opportunity to pick a handmade piece of art, a butterfly to represent our journey.
I wasn’t the first woman in line to chose, though I knew from across the room which one caught my eye. When my time came, my butterfly was still in the basket. As I chose it, I noticed it had one word painted on the side. One unique word that embodies our walk with Millie—Grateful
You see as hard as this walk is, I always want to be grateful. To show others my heart of thankfulness. To give God glory for what he has done in my life. To have GRATITUDE 🦋
I am thankful for this precious, fun artist painting this image to represent yet another thing to align my heart in gratitude.
@KatherineSandersArt
~Because of Millie 💗🦋~
Blessings sweet friends…
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵
☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
☆。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵
💛🎗


No comments:

Post a Comment