We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Sunday, November 28, 2021

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 28

 



My view from the second pew on the left was one filled with Christmas greenery, the ceramic nativity scene, and the song leader as he strummed hymns calling us to service. After the third song, the offering prayer was given by my hubby and then the offering plates were passed. Only this week one little man got to help his daddy by passing it. I was so proud of him as he steadily walked pew to pew getting the plates to the back of the sanctuary, all the while matching his daddy step for step. Watching a child learning to follow Jesus as he serves his church thrills my heart.
I’m grateful for a daddy who leads his children in life.
“I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.” 3rd John: 4
Blessings sweet friends…
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵
☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
☆。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵

No comments:

Post a Comment