We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Fall was my favorite

Fall used to be my favorite time of year.
Bulky sweaters...
Apple cider...
Pumpkin anything...
Orange and brown and yellows...
My birthday...
Bonfires...
Cool weather...
A slower pace...
This year fall has a different feel to me. Not something I am looking forward to really. It doesn’t feel sad, just detached. Something that I’m looking at but not really seeing. Filled with things that I don’t really care if we ‘do’ them or not.
I already decorated the kitchen with all our fall decor, mainly because David brought in the metal pumpkins for the table, and they looked pretty silly sitting with the spring stuff that was still hanging around.
I have procrastinated taking the kids to buy pumpkins and each day when I drive by the fruit stand the pile becomes sparser. Reality is if I don’t take them this week, the stand will close for the season, and I will have let two little children down.
As the season changes today to MUCH cooler weather, I dread trying on my cool weather clothes. It seems my weight keeps climbing and nothing I am doing seems to help it.
I have bought one...ONE...pumpkin spice frappe this year. Seems I have lost my taste for anything pumpkin—or my desire to find yummy things that tastes good without all the added sugars.
The part of fall that makes me smile are years past where we took cute kid pictures with the pumpkins... both the orange ones and my little Pumpkins.




Blessings sweet friends,
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵
☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
☆。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵

No comments:

Post a Comment