We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Sunday, October 24, 2021

𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲

 



𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁.
I often remember the many funny things she did to keep us laughing.
Sometimes though my brain lets me forget them temporarily.
Then I worry that I am forgetting too much.
There are times I catch the faint scent of her monkey in my laundry room and think of her.
Many days I look at her pictures and try to remember what was happening at that time in our life.
I might be brave enough to turn a video on and hear her sweet baby voice laughing, playing, or sometimes even crying.
Some days it is simply reading my journaling that I did about her babyhood, her toddler years, or her cancer journey.
Some memories can be both sweet and bitter(sweet) in the same instant.
But some... some just make me laugh.
Tucking her ears in and getting mad when they popped back out is one of those funny, quirky things that makes me smile every single time!
🌀𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘅𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻. 𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻’𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆- 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
I hope as you look at Millie with tucked ears and you try to see if your ears will do that, your heart smiles a bit as you remember her life.
Blessings sweet friends,
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵
☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
☆。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵

No comments:

Post a Comment