We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Thursday, August 19, 2021

The Hope of Heaven

 I struggled to rest again last night.  Up late, I sat out on the porch and had a long talk with the Lord. There under the twinkly stars, I prayed over each of my children, except Millie. The tears fell as I once again remember I have no need to pray over her…she is safely home.  I thanked God for my husband.  I am so often reminded what a good man he is.  He is honest, faithful, diligent, and so hard working.  When I get aggravated that his free time is so limited, I always have to return back to he is doing the busy things he does to serve the Lord and to provide for his family.  My heart fills with more gratefulness for him.  






When the mosquitos started to bite, I came back inside and started reading a new fiction book that a friend had sent.  That’s something I have not done in a while.  It seems every book I pick up lately is a study, devotional, or a memoir. Being up so late led me to a midnight snack, which I always regret in the morning.  

Then as I awoke today it was a dreary day in Oklahoma.  The sky has dripped on and off but thankfully the temperatures are pretty cool which leaves less sticky humidity.  The whole day just affects my mood.  I have felt every emotion, but the sadness of missing my girl really hit home again today.  I’m not sad for her, she is happy… but I am sad for me to be living without her.  On days like this I am thankful for the hope of heaven.  

Blessings sweet friends…

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

I still believe in Millie’s Miracle

。・:*:・゚☆ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆

︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵

#MilliesMiracle

#ChildhoodCancer

#Neuroblastoma

#Childloss

#Forever3

#WithJesus

#WhileWeAreWaiting

#Anotherdaycloser   

#AGrievingMama

No comments:

Post a Comment