We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Is Barely Enough?




 “Barely is Enough” I read today.

I won’t lie… this has been a hard week.
Maybe month? Or let’s go back for a few years?
Actually, it’s life. I’m sure life is hard in general, not just for me, but most people feel that don’t they?
We spend so much of our time and energy trying to get through it that we are too exhausted to enjoy it.
I invest so much into wanting to do it “right” yet I often feel I am falling short.
Where does that ‘right’ concept come from? I base my right on scripture, but there are also a lot of pressures from the world to take into account.
There is the comparison factor of everywhere someone knows how to be healthy, how to be a great wife, how to be an awesome mother. There are how to books and steps for living intentional to achieving goals and ideas. We are all working so hard to get it right!
And yet… the real stuff, the most important part, salvation, isn’t works based!
Oh, how grateful I am for that. I don’t have to do anything; I only need to believe. Wow!
Jesus gives me the REST and reprieve from this hurried life.
He meets my needs, and your needs too if you are feeling like I am.
So, as we walk through hurting relationships, health issues, changing futures, financial impacts, and finishing up seasons in life, I hope you, like me can remember what brings peace and rest.
--Then will you drop me a comment reminding me every so often? Check out the article I linked in the first comment about “Barely being Enough”
~Telling Christ’s story {Because of Millie}
Blessings sweet friends…
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵
☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
☆。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵

No comments:

Post a Comment