We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

My Place to Reflect




This is my spot.
The place I’m most at home.
I have made this my place of rest. In it, I have my comfy blanket and a soft pillow. This recliner has held me and my babies during the good times, but also the bad.
When I sit here, I am surrounded by a fragrance of Millie. It wafts from that little monkey sitting just to my left on the shelf.
Each item is hand chosen to represent something close to my heart. “Joy” “Mama Bear”
“Healed”. Most of these things didn’t belong to Millie yet have become a needed focused reminder pointing to her life.
You see she LIVED and she lives again in heaven. The small space in the middle called death won’t be important—someday. Oh when that day arrives every sorrow will be gone. Jesus will have wiped away the tears of grief.
Some other important things that set in this sacred space are my Bible and journal that hold years of notes and promises of God. My grief books are stacked on the lower shelves waiting to minister to my heart as I work through them. On the bottom shelf is “pink blankie”, Millie’s favorite. It waits for those hard days when I take it out and cover up with it and my memories. Both remind me of holding her in this chair each night, rocking, talking, her kissing my cheeks and me rubbing her soft head. Us drifting off to sleep, just enjoying time together. That drowsy whispered, “Can I sleep in you chair?” And me always agreeing.
Yes, this is sacred ground for me.
~Because of Millie
Blessings sweet friends…
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵
☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
☆。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵


 

No comments:

Post a Comment