We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Lost in my memories of my girl


 


I’ve sat before my computer tonight with plans to share another “Millie’s Voice” post with you, but I can’t.

Right now, Millie’s point of view seems so far away.

I wanted to tell you another story of her REAL LIFE, the one she loved here at home on the farm.

I wanted to remind you the little girl she was when cancer wasn’t involved.

I started looking through old posts and pictures. Somewhere along the way I got lost.

Lost in my memories of my girl.

Memories of her smile, her laughter, her playfulness.

I drowned in her blue eyes and sweet bald head.

I laughed at her silly antics with her siblings.

I was reminded how she tucked her ears in right up to the days before heaven.

My heart feels heavy, I can’t even grasp how long it has been since I held her. I’ve stopped counting and started rounding the months now.

I can’t imagine what it would be if she were here—she’s not.

I can only miss her intensely.

Forever

Until Heaven

Millie, mama loves you baby girl. Life was so sweet with you here. Even the hard, wretched, and unbearable times were wonderful because we were together.

~Because of Millie ~

Blessings sweet friends…

︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵
☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
☆。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵

#MilliesMiracle

#ChildhoodCancer

#Neuroblastoma

#MoreThen4

#Childloss

#Forever3

#WithJesus

#WhileWeAreWaiting

#AGrievingMama

#LifeAfterLoss

##siblinggrief

No comments:

Post a Comment