We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Letters from Millie

 



So many tears...
Tonight I wrote my first letter “from Millie” of her memories—then I sobbed.
These letters are a set of 7, each written with different memories held in the heart of a special girl, but viewed and recorded by her mama. They are a part of her legacy, her memory, and our family joy.
The last few days have been dark. The burden of sadness has threatened to drag me down. I’m fighting it and forcing myself to keep my focus on Jesus as the only one who can keep me going.
But Friends can I say— this hurts!
It hurts worse than any other heartache I have ever walked through in my life.
The grief is heavy and when other disappointments and discouragements hit, I struggle to keep my head above water.
Is my faith weak? No, I believe that is what keeps me afloat. Like the disciple Peter when I take my eyes off Jesus I start to sink. I cry out time and again, “Lord Jesus save me!”
25 Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. 26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear.
27 But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage!It is I. Don’t be afraid.”
28 “Lord, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.”
29 “Come,” he said.
Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”
31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,”he said, “why did you doubt?”
32 And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. 33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”
Matthew 14:25-33
Time after time he is my hero, my rescue story.
He can redeem any situation, comfort any sorry, and rescue us in our times of trouble.
❤️Drop me a heart if Jesus has rescued you❤️
Blessings sweet friends…
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵
☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
☆。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵
💛🎗

No comments:

Post a Comment