We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 30


While my time of recognizing and acknowledging what I am grateful for won’t end, my 30 days of November is done after tonight. I have thought much of the day about what I am grateful for today—it is YOU.
Who knew on June 23, 2019 when I posted a simple request to pray for my baby girl that it would grow to encompass so many things.
- Readers from around the world and many different countries.
- Friends who came to know us personally from Millie’s page.
- Encouragement and prayers when we most need it.
- Community as you share your hurts with me and allow me to pray for you.
- People coming to know Christ.
- Speaking engagements and podcasts
- A book that has been shared with the beta readers as of TODAY!
- A picture book that is sitting with an illustrator.
- You sharing my words with other hurting families.
- God receiving the glory for all the lives Millie touched in her 3 short years. More people know her name than they do mine.
- The opportunity to be a cancer mentor parent.
- The opportunity to help with grief support.
- The opportunity to use my pain for God’s glory.
All of that came from each one of you 14,000+ people that follow Millie’s Miracle officially. I believe there are just as many more who have yet to “like” the page but show up every day to speak LIFE to my weary hurting heart regardless.
I am grateful for YOU, the faithful encouragement, love, and prayers you have covered us with.




{{I wanted to put pictures I have collected of each of you over the last 2 1/2 years but there were too many. So instead I share a glimpse of Millie’s life during her fight. }}








Blessings sweet friends…
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵
☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
☆。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵

No comments:

Post a Comment