We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Monday, November 1, 2021

30 days of Gratitude - Day 1

 

I’m a firm believer that
Gratitude changes Attitude.

What I believe, becomes what I speak. My words then become what I act on. My beliefs shape who I am. That does not say I can think away pain, loss, or despair. What it does do is remind me that during those feelings I need to find something to be thankful for.

During the next 30 days I plan to share things I am grateful for. I hope you will join in each night and put what you are grateful for in the comments. I read each one and they are such an encouragement to me.
******
I am grateful for a loving husband who wakes early, driving away well before the dawn to provide for our family. He always makes sure our family’s needs are met. His concern go deeper than our physical needs. As a man who loves Jesus, he seeks to build a relationship with each of us. He is an example of a man who prays for his family. He is honest, filled with good character, and dependability. He has the heart of a servant.
{{No he is not perfect. A sinner redeemed by God’s Grace alone and he knows it }}.
I am so grateful to call him my guy.




Blessings sweet friends…

︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵

☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
☆。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵

#MilliesMiracle

#ChildhoodCancer

#Neuroblastoma

#Childloss

#Forever3

#WithJesus

#WhileWeAreWaiting

#AGrievingMama

#MoreThen4

No comments:

Post a Comment