We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Sunday, August 22, 2021

𝐈 𝐀𝐦 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐅𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚

 

 

 

I’m not the first mama to ever walk her child to heaven’s gate,

 

But you are the only child I’ve been asked to release back to Jesus.

 

 

I’m not the only mama who has stood by as doctors gave life saving medication,

 

But I am the only mama that stood by you as the medication did nothing and your life was not saved.

 

 

I’m not the first mama to plan her child’s funeral,

 

But I am the only mama who held you in her arms when I did.

 

 

I’m not the only mama who cries silent tears over their child leaving,

 

But then I am your only mama, so I cry over you.

 

 

I’m not the first mama to be sad about little things like outgrown cowboy boots,

 

But then no one else looks at yours and still hears those tiny steps running down the hospital hallway.

 

 

I’m not the only mama that trusts that God will carry her through the dark times,

 

Yet some days are so dark it feels that I must be on this journey alone. 

 

 

I’m not the first mama to listen to the radio with tears rolling down my cheeks,

 

But then some mamas don’t listen after their child leaves.   

 

 

I’m not the only mama that feels sad that as her child’s time was so short,

 

But I am sad I have many friends that feel the same way about their own child.

 

 

I’m not the first mama to miss her baby in heaven,

 

But I am your mama…  I will miss you until we meet again.

 

 

Blessings sweet friends…

 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚

I still believe in Millie’s Miracle

。・:*:・゚☆ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚

ΰ­¨ΰ­§

 

#MilliesMiracle

 

#ChildhoodCancer

 

#Neuroblastoma

 

#Childloss

 

#Forever3

 

#WithJesus

 

#WhileWeAreWaiting

 

#Anotherdaycloser  

 

#AGrievingMama

 

No comments:

Post a Comment