We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Fleshing out my life direction


 

Fleshing out my life direction

 

Have you ever been called to fall on your knees and cry out to the Lord?

 

Did you need wisdom that only God can provide?

 

We are faced with many things in this life.

 

Decisions

 

Choices

 

Callings

 

Remembrances

 

Each one is a pivotal word that has the potential to change the world; my world or to at least change me.

 

As women we are told we can have it all.

 

We are told to choose ourselves first.

 

We daily rush, fret, and worry with each passing moment.

 

We start to feel behind, left out, and fearful of not succeeding.

 

 

Yet how can we not succeed with God as our guide?

 

 

How can the plans that he has for me fail if I am faithful to his word, his commands, and his directions?

 

What if I could change the whole world and lose my own soul in the process?

 

What if I gave up controling the direction of my earthly life to gain my heavenly one?

 

The things of this earth, the accomplishment, the successes, even the victories will all be for nothing if they aren’t achieved with eyes lifted heavenward.

 

If I gain great fame but lose my children and husband, what did I really gain?

 

Will my name bear the sweet fragrance of one committed to serving the Lord?

 

Wrestling with the flesh to satisfy the spirit is a daily battle that each believer encounters.

 

The question, “Can I really have it all?” lingers in my mind.

 

Maybe the world’s definition of what “having it all” is wrong?

 

 

Maybe “the elusive all” is what I already have?

 

 

What if chasing other things is akin to serving false idols? Things that promise good but have no real power to achieve victory in this life, or the next.

 

I don’t want to be like the children of Israel who served the Lord yet mixed in their heathen gods. Their eyes got turned away from the life-giving love of the great I AM, yet he was there in the midst of their camp as a huge cloud by day and a fire by night.

 

Honestly, how could they neglect to see him? How could they willingly serve another?

 

It was when their selfish, fleshly desires took the place of a true relationship with the Father and turned their eyes to the things of this life.

 

The things that crumbled into dust.

 

The things that glittered but were not an immerishible gold.

 

Repentance

 

Tears

 

Cleansing tears that renew our minds.

 

Dedication of a heart desiring to fully serve the Lord where he has placed me.

 

To embrace the gifts he’s given, to invest the remaining time, and to cherish the moments.

 

To turn from the flesh and embrace the spirit—again. Daily dying to myself and daily committing to Him.

 

Coming back to my true love.

 

Resting in his timing, his plan, and his direction.

 

Living a life in HIM.

 

 

 

~Telling Christ’s story {Because of Millie} 

 

Blessings sweet friends…

     
。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:・゚
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚
     

#MilliesMiracle #ChildhoodCancer #Neuroblastoma #MoreThen4 #Childloss #Forever3 #WithJesus #WhileWeAreWaiting #AGrievingMama #LifeAfterLoss #siblinggrief



 


No comments:

Post a Comment