We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Monday, December 20, 2021

What Cancer Gave Me


I am often amazed what cancer has given me.
Yes it stole my baby’s life and filled our hearts with grief.
Even before that it caused lots of trauma both to Millie and our family.
It disrupted every aspect of our daily lives.
Many negative things came from childhood cancer touching our family.
But cancer also gave us some good things that we never knew we were missing.
Cancer gave us a tribe of friends that understand us, our pain, our memories, our loss.
Cancer gave us an opportunity to cheer for lots of precious children and even participate in some of their milestones of this fight.
Cancer allowed us to meet their families and embrace them as our own.
Cancer introduced us to strong believers who love and trust Jesus. It bonded our hearts as we prayed for each other during the hard times.
Even though I hate childhood cancer, I am grateful for how my life has been impacted by the families behind it.







Blessings sweet friends…
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵
☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
☆。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵

No comments:

Post a Comment