We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Friday, December 24, 2021

My Christmas JOY

 My Christmas JOY today was seeing another picture of Millie that I had forgotten existed.  FB was so kind to bring it up in my memories and I almost cried!  I love finding pictures of her…

These pictures are the 4 Christmas mornings that we were blessed to have her in our life.

I wrote a lot about my grief and grieving today to clear my head, but I will share that later.  Today is for family, fun, joy, and Jesus.  










       ︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵

☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★

I still believe in Millie’s Miracle

☆。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆

     ︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵

#MilliesMiracle

#ChildhoodCancer

#Neuroblastoma

#MoreThan4

#Childloss

#Forever3

#WithJesus

#WhileWeAreWaiting

#AGrievingMama

No comments:

Post a Comment