We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Consider the end




 I have been thinking a lot the last few days. Getting away to the marriage retreat last weekend with my hubby was a blessing to us both. Time to rest, talk, share, and confirm our feelings, thoughts, and convictions was very needed. The retreat held services with Evangelist

S.M. Davis and Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar who came to exhort us on godly marriages.
Pastor Davis gave a wonderful sermon that talks of “Considering the End”, that is to think where you want your life to end up, then plan your steps backward from that. He related it to family, especially parenting. It was a great reminder and conviction that I often know where I want to end up but lack the action plan to arrive there.
The Duggars are precious as they speak. It is always so encouraging to see their love and devotion to one another. Spend any time in their presence truly talking with them and there is no doubt they are the real deal. They love the Lord and each other. I’m grateful for all I have learned over the years watching and talking with them.
We met new friends from 4 different states. We got to have dinner with longtime friends and snuggle a sweet baby of another friend.
Overall this was a boost I needed to keep my focus longterm and eternal. I keep looking to Jesus...
Blessings Sweet Friends,
・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚゚★ ★。・:*:・゚☆
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
。・:*:☆ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆ ★。・:*:︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵。・:*
4,105
People Reached
830
Engagements
249
13 Comments
3 Shares
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment