We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Use your pen cautiously

 

Dear Friends,

Tonight, I did something… I hurt someone’s heart.  I did not mean to ever hurt my sweet friend.  I posted a comment on social media that was encouraging in the brief time it took me to type it. However, by the time I hit send it took a very rude and bossy tone.  My heart hurts!  I immediately apologized and clarified, but really my heart still hurts.  I never want to disappoint Jesus.  I always want to be loving and kind. I want to be an encourager in all I do.

My precious friend forgave me….  I am so grateful she heard my heart! 

 

I am sharing this not to pat myself on the back. I only did exactly what I would have counselled any of my children to do. If we are offensive, the very best thing we can do is be humble and admit our mistakes.  I also would have reminded them that the things we write can be taken so wrong!  Our inflection, tone of voice, punctuation, and even facial expressions help us ‘hear’ someone’s true heart. As I journal each night, I often think I wish I could talk face to face.  That my heart could be shared rather than my words be read.  I proofread what I write by speaking it out loud, hoping what I write is a healing balm not as firecracker!

Romans 12:18 “If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.”

Hear my heart, If I EVER write something that is offensive, please know that was not my heart.  I do talk about hard subjects and I share God’s word concerning it, but that in no way means I think I know it all.  It in no way makes me a judge of you.  Instead, I share my heart of what God is working with me or our family on.  You in turn decide if it applies to you.  I love you all… 

 

Blessings sweet friends…

。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

I still believe in Millie’s Miracle

。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚

 

#MilliesMiracle

 

#Forever3

 

#WithJesus

 

#Neuroblastoma

 

#ChildhoodCancer

No comments:

Post a Comment