We prayed for a miracle which God granted in heaven. Daily we walk the path of grief, ever leaning on Jesus for our comfort. Until we meet again Millie, always remember you are forever loved and missed!

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Magic Chocolate

 Millie and I got to enjoy some sunshine while we waited for a friend today. She had another good day. She talked her daddy into bringing home more “Berries” meaning the fruit and yogurt parfaits. Guess this is our new favorite for now. She again took her vitamins with no problem...except she demanded more (I didn’t give in!). However, I did offer her a small piece of *chocolate*

🍫which she gladly took. What I didn’t tell her was this magic chocolate also happened to be a laxative 🤫 Needless to say, it did it’s work better than any prescription laxative and I didn’t have to fight her. Score one for mom and dad 🙌🏼
Praises:
💕 Nightly shots are going without too many tears
💕chocolate laxatives
💕 seemingly good health this week
💕My fever/aches/chills are gone
Prayers:
🔹 CBC is tomorrow and will give us a true picture of how her blood is holding up this round
🔹my skin is getting redder by the moment. Dr said it will take 5-10 days to clear.
May be an image of 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment